Over the years, Spirit has shown me that that the Afterlife is organized into different levels, or “planes”… a spiritual hierarchy of sorts. This is where your spiritual support system is, or “Team Spirit” as I call them.
The Visualization you see here was inspired by these teachings and the Tree of Life, a central symbol in Kabbalah or Jewish mysticism. It also serves as a metaphor for spiritual awakening. It begins with the lowest level, or Earth Plane, which is where you and I are right now. From there, it works up through the different levels of spiritual evolution, from Deceased Loved Ones to Guides, Angels, and finally Divine Essence or God.
Level 1: Earth Plane
- Humanity, “Earth Angels”, Ground Crew are the people in your life that act as your support system.
Level 2: Astral Plane
- Deceased Loved Ones check in on us, giving us signs of their presence.
- Our Personal Spirit Guides are a higher version of ourselves and stay with us for life.
- Gatekeepers act like bodyguards, monitoring the spirits around us.
- Visiting Spirit Guides come and go based on the “assignment” they’re working on with us.
Level 3: Upper Astral Plane
- Soul Guides help us chart our soul’s purpose in this lifetime.
- The Council is made up of 3-12 advanced souls who act as our advisory board in this lifetime and conduct a life review at death.
Level 4: Higher Heavens
- Ascended Masters are enlightened souls who, while on earth, acted as healers, teachers and prophets, each with an area of expertise.
- Angels are God’s messengers of love sent to comfort us in times of need.
- Everyone has a Guardian Angel who watches over them from birth to death.
- Archangels are God’s MVP’s, overseeing all orders of Angels.
Divine Essence or God
Our ultimate goal is to return back to this place of Oneness and unconditional love.