Small Group Readings allow me to do what I do best — connect the living with spirits on the Other Side. Throughout these 2-hour sessions, I am able to pass on profound and healing messages directly from your deceased loved ones in a safe, supportive and very intimate setting.
Small Group Readings provide an unparalleled occasion for like-minded individuals to collectively experience the transformative power of Spirit. Together, the group receives wisdom, guidance and often humorous messages from beyond that speak to everyone in the group. Believe it or not, each group comes together for reasons that are only revealed by spirits once the reading is underway. In this way, no two groups are ever the same. It’s pretty magical stuff! In addition to providing collective wisdom to the group, I’m able to deliver many personalized and validating messages to every individual in attendance. Over the course of the 2 hours, everyone in the group is guaranteed a personal reading.
I currently travel the country offering 12-person Small Group Readings and now, I’m offering even smaller 8-person group readings in my office space in Denver. Attending an 8-person group reading means even more personalized validations and healing messages delivered directly to you from your deceased loved ones.
What to Expect
- Sessions run a full 2 hours.
- Each participant receives an individual reading.
- A recording of the session will be provided to all participants at no charge, though I can’t guarantee the quality as sometimes technical challenges occur. You are welcome to bring your own recording device and take notes. You may also purchase a CD recording. The cost for this is $25 and includes shipping and handling.
- Before we begin, we set an intention that those Spirits you most need to connect with will show up to relay messages for your soul’s highest truth and healing. So while I will try, I can’t promise a particular person, in spirit form, will appear. Please trust you will get exactly the right guidance at exactly the right time.
- Gain validation and information for yourself through others’ readings.
- Share in the camaraderie of a small group dynamic.
Spots in my Small Group Readings are available on a first-come, first-served basis where availability exists in my travels.
How do I prepare for a reading?
It’s normal to be nervous and anxious prior to a reading. But, as I know from experience, there is absolutely no need to be worried. If you can fully surrender all expectations and embrace the experience with an open heart and mind, you’ll walk away feeling calmed and enlightened. And though there is nothing you need to prepare for a reading, here are a few things you may choose to help you more clearly focus your energy on the experience:
- Make a list of people who you know have crossed over, both family and friends.
Make a list of living family and friends.
- Make a list of important dates for those close to you, living or deceased, like birthdays, anniversaries, death dates, etc.
- Make a list of things that you need clarity on in your life, such as career, health, romance, marriage, children, family matters and more.
- During the days prior to your reading, through prayer and meditation, talk to whomever you desire to come through loud and clear in your session.
- Surrender all expectations.
Again, please be open to whatever spirits show up, as we can’t pick and choose those we wish to hear from. And keep in mind that the spirits have their own agenda. Whatever they feel is in your highest and best interest at that time will come through.
Unable to attend a Small Group Reading?
Then you might want to take a chance at a very special opportunity. I offer FREE 30-minute Private Readings throughout the year as a way to give you additional opportunities for readings. These can be conducted in person or over the phone. But first, you’ll need to do a little work. Sign up for my Email List and then describe to me, in 500 words or less, why you believe you would benefit from a reading.
Learn more by Signing Up Here